My family is so so fond of sweets that it is necessary to have any dessert ready after every meal. The good thing is that we are able to appreciate food even in its simplest form. One of our easy favorites is the Coconut Graham Balls. It is so easy to make that any member of the family responsible enough to safely work in the kitchen can do it.
1 pack crushed graham
1 can condensed milk
1. Mix crushed graham crackers with condensed milk.
2. Get about a spoonful or more of the mixture (depending on preferred size) and form into balls.
3. Roll in desiccated coconut. Chill.
1. Colorful sprinkles which is especially attractive to children can be used instead of desiccated coconut.
2. Marshmallow can be rolled in the graham mixture for a marshmallow-filled graham ball then coated with melted chocolate.
3. Nuts can be added to the graham mixture for added texture and flavor then coated with powdered sugar.
Without the need for any cooking and with only at least three ingredients, the family can get to enjoy this at any time.